Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A new stream of passive income: the Yuwie experiment!

I have multiple businesses and multiple roles and functions within those different businesses. As a health coach, my partners and I coach various individuals in search of solutions in terms of mental health, physical health and financial health. In helping people create true financial abundance, I am well aware that it is quintessential at some point to develop passive income to truly achieve that and am always open to finding, trying and testing new ways of creating streams of income.

I am quite familiar with a few multiple level marketing companies. Some in my opinion work wonders and others well...not so much. And I'm talking obviously about the legitimate and well known ones. Nevermind the thousands upon thousands of scams out there.

Out of pure synchronicity, I have stumbled upon a posting on facebook that referred to Yuwie. It inrigued me because it was similar to an idea brought recently forth by my associate at Mindforge Media. We have a small web development shop and we have a few projects in the pipeline to build serious equity through the Internet over the next few years. And Yuwie, although not exactly the same, is a similar idea to the one we have been discussing lately.

So I followed the link to the Yuwie site and was greeted by a young executive pitching me on what Yuwie is and it how it works. Here's the link in question:



I was curious enough to keep clicking and even curious enough to consider signing up. The idea is pretty simple. Instead of being a networking site that keeps all the advertising revenues like facebook, myspace or hi5, Yuwie is proposing to give a portion back to its users for the use of their content and their referrals with a payout system of multi level marketing.

Seems ingenious and potentially legit. Actually if it's done properly, it could be down right genius. I've browsed the net quite a bit to try and find somebody who got scammed by Yuwie but rather found quite a few dozens of people who decided to give it a shot and see what came out of it. My sponsor, or the person I chose to sign under if you will, my upline in MLM jargon, disclosed the details of his payouts through Paypal and gave me enough of a good feeling to give this a trial period. One of the things that made sense to me, was that his numbers made sense. They're down to earth realistic numbers. He's only making a bit of money for now. But the snowball effect could easily make him serious coin. And that's always the beauty of passive income. Earn money while you sleep, while on vacation, while working on something else or while spending quality time with your loved ones...

So this if the first day and first entry of my Yuwie experiment journal. I viewed the video. Got curious. Browsed the web to make sure it wasn't a scam. Found a very useful site by an older gentleman explaining his own Yuwie experience. Found him sympathetic and deserving of my efforts in building a new stream of MLM so I made him my sponsor by signing under him. If you're curious too, you can check it out with this link and embark with me on this little journey by joining my line.



I shall keep you closely posted on the results of this nifty and intriguing little experiment.

Best,

John S Miles

No comments: